COVID-19 has changed the way a lot of us will be going about our daily routines for the foreseeable future. Many of us are limited in our ability to dine out at restaurants, go shopping and look for new living arrangements. The latter, though, can be unavoidable. So what are your options?
When it comes to assisted living in Louisiana, there are actually ways to preview properties from home. Here’s how virtual tours and photo galleries can help you look for assisted living in Louisiana remotely.
Benefits of Virtual Tours
Looking for a virtual tour from the comfort of your own home has its benefits. The top benefit is convenience, as you don’t have to travel, dress up, get in the car or even leave your bedroom. You will also be able to maintain your plans for the future. Here are some of the other benefits of virtual tours when it comes to assisted living:
- Flexibility: Choose a time and day of the week that works best for you.
- Quality: Enjoy the same level of detail and perspective that you would in person.
- Exclusivity: Get one-on-one time with a staff member of the assisted living facility.
- Punctuality: Save travel time and time spent viewing multiple facilities.
- Perspective: Get the information you need to make a decision.
How Virtual Tours Work
Virtual tours are just as easy as in-person tours. You don’t need to download any fancy software on your computer or pay any fees, either. Here’s the process for assisted living virtual tours:
- Email, or otherwise contact, the assisted living community (the email address for The Glen is [email protected]).
- Schedule a time and day that works best for you.
- Meet with a member of The Glen’s assisted living facility team as you view the community from your home and ask any questions you have.
Assisted Living Virtual Tours in Louisiana
If you’re looking for virtual tours for assisted living facilities in Shreveport, LA, you’ll be happy to know that we offer them at The Glen. Simply give us a call or send us an email and let us know you’d like to schedule a virtual tour and we’ll handle the rest. We are offering tours of Redbrook at The Glen, for independent living, and The Stiles Apartments, for both independent and assisted living.