Supporting the Community
As a non-profit, The Glen’s Connections for Life mean we can support our residents throughout their lives with us.
Contributions enable us to provide a higher level of support to our senior residents as well as senior adults in the greater Shreveport community. An investment in The Glen is not only an investment in our campus but an investment in our community’s future.
Your gifts make the following possible:
- An environment that exceeds basic needs and focuses on residents’ choice, dignity, and purposeful living.
- Establishing financial reserves to weather times of economic challenge.
- Maintaining and improving our campus and services, including future programs, renovations, and expansions
You can leave a lasting legacy. Your gift means we can continue to ensure that the needs of the residents are met with the greatest possible resources.
We are tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax deductible as charitable contributions under Section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code.
Ways to give…
Please use the secure form below to make a donation.
If you have questions or are interested in other ways to give to The Glen such as stocks, bonds, retirement assets, or otherwise, please contact Marie Davis, Chief Financial Officer at 318-798-3500 or email@example.com.
The Glen is more than a warm and supportive community for residents; it’s also a fun place for our volunteers. Our volunteers enjoy playing games with our residents, singing songs together, or leading them in craft projects and more. For more information on volunteer opportunities:
- Pick up an application at the main entrance of The Glen (403 E. Flournoy Lucas Rd., Shreveport, LA),
- Give us a call at 318.798.3500 or
- CLICK HERE to fill out a contact form.
- Musical Entertainment
- Assisting staff with out trips
- Paws with Purpose
- The Village General Store
- Reading to Residents
- Games – Bingo, Pokeno
- Birthday Parties & Special Events
- Arts & Crafts
The Village General Store and Gift Shop needs volunteers to assist.
If interested, please contact Katherine Gullett at 318.798.3500.