Ambrosia salad is just one of the tasty delights that will be prepared for residents of The Glen to enjoy on Thanksgiving Day!
Southern Ambrosia Fruit Salad
- 1 (8-ounce) tub of whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained well
- 1 cup red or green seedless grapes, sliced in half
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (10-ounce) jar of maraschino cherry halves, drained very well
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a medium bowl, combine whipped topping and sour cream.
- Add in coconut flakes and marshmallows.
- Gently fold in pineapple, mandarin oranges, grapes, maraschino cherries, and nuts (if using).
- Once combined, cover bowl with plastic wrap or lid and refrigerate for about an hour before serving.
- Enjoy with a loved one over Zoom!