The Redbrook Independent Living in Shreveport
Since 1898 The Glen has been providing services to seniors in the Shreveport community. Introducing our newest option for active independent seniors:
60 New Independent Living Residences.
INDEPENDENT LIVING SERVICES & AMENITIES INCLUDE
- Wellness center
- State-of-the-art strength training room with HUR SmartTouch Technology
- Yoga/fitness studio
- Spacious grounds with multiple walking trails
- Bocce courts
- Two dining experiences with varying menus
- Al fresco dining
- Spa and salon services available
- Social/activity rooms on each level
- Climate-controlled storage units
- Covered parking available
- Gated community
- Priority access to The Glen’s state-of-the-art care facilities
Select your new Redbrook residence
- Select from five unique residence options, including one bedroom, one bedroom dens, and two-bedrooms ranging in sizes of 727 to 1,140 square feet.
- Projected monthly fees ranging from $2,900 to $4,900. (Effective July 2019. Prices are subject to change.)
- High quality, contemporary finishes including granite countertops, crown moulding throughout, stainless steel appliances, washers and dryers, walk-in showers, walk-in closets, 9-foot ceilings, wall safes, and in-wall medicine cabinets.
- All residences have accessible design.
- Interior and exterior maintenance and repairs.
- Professional landscaping and lawn care.
- All residences have private balconies or patios.
Contact Us Today!
Come in and see us at our new information center or contact us using the form below, email link or call us.
Learn About Redbrook
Want to learn more about Redbrook at The Glen and have your questions answered? Call 318-213-3555.
The Glen is a Life Plan Community located in Shreveport that provides older adults with an active and full retirement. The residents at The Glen enjoy a maintenance-free lifestyle and the security of having a continuum of care on site.
Best of all, life at Redbrook at The Glen offers the true independence that accompanies having a plan for your future healthcare needs.