There’s a new option for independent living coming to Shreveport in June 2021. The Glen has been providing services to older people in the Shreveport community since 1898, but we’re expanding to meet the needs of our community’s older population. Redbrook Independent Living is our newest option for active independent older adults.
What will be so great about life at The Redbrook? Let’s start with the amenities.
From a wellness center and spa/salon services to al fresco dining and gated access, there will be a lot to love about living at The Redbrook. Here are 14 different amenities you’ll enjoy at our Shreveport independent living community.
- Upgraded residences: High-quality, contemporary finishes, including granite countertops, crown moulding throughout, stainless steel appliances, washers and dryers, walk-in closets, high ceilings, wall safes and in-wall medicine cabinets.
- Professional landscaping: Enjoy professional lawn care, as well as interior and exterior maintenance and repairs. No need to spend time worrying about your home maintenance.
- Wellness center: Maintain your health with a state-of-the-art strength training room with HUR SmartTouch Technology and a yoga/fitness studio.
- Relaxation options: Go for a swim in the pool or enjoy a nice walk on one of the multiple walking paths we have on our spacious grounds.
- Al fresco dining: Enjoy two dining experiences with varying menus to suit your tastes.
- Sports and recreation: Have fun playing bean bag baseball, Bocce ball and more. Fill your social calendar with plenty of events and activities.
- Spa and salon: Unwind and pamper yourself with a variety of spa and salon services.
- Social/activity rooms: Make connections that last a lifetime and get to know your neighbors with rooms on each level that are dedicated to social activities.
- Extra interior storage: Keep seasonal or precious items stored away safely in our temperature-maintained storage units.
- Covered parking: Enjoy a dedicated space that protects your vehicle from the weather.
- Faith-based support: Join a Bible study group with your friends, participate in worship services of various denominations or sing hymns with a group.
- Gated access: Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with living in a gated community.
- Healthcare facility access: As a resident, you’ll get priority access to The Glen’s state-of-the-art care facilities.
- Accessibility and privacy: All residences have accessible design for your daily living and private balconies or patios for when you want to relax in privacy.
To learn more about independent living in Shreveport and its benefits (and discover the benefits of becoming a priority member), give the staff at The Glen a call today at 318-798-3500.