Stiles Independent Living
Stiles Independent Living is ideal for you if you’re active, independent, and ready to give up the work involved in taking care of a house. No more yard work, no more daily cooking unless you feel so inclined, no more maintenance or costly repairs – just the luxury of coffee on your own private patio in the mornings, or a stroll around the acres of beautifully-landscaped grounds. You can enjoy true peace of mind without the worry of future housing or healthcare needs.
The Glen features private apartments that allow you true independence, beautiful common areas, and an extensive list of amenities and campus activities. Understanding that you have a plan in place to predict your future costs or needs allows you the freedom to pursue the activities and interests that give you purpose.
- Elegant community dining room
- Beautifully-designed social areas throughout the community
- Harrell Library equipped with computer & Internet services
- The Village General Store and Gift Shop
- Private mail boxes
- Conveniently-located laundry facilities
- Courtesy officers after business hours and on weekends
- Guest apartment rental available for friends and family
- Resident council
- Trash service
- On-campus rehabilitation & skilled care
- Weekly outings to select locations
- Various sizes & floor plans to suit your specific needs
- Full kitchen equipped with electric range and refrigerator with ice maker
- Spacious living areas
- Individual temperature control
- Patio with additional storage
- Emergency call system
- Automatic smoke detectors
- All utilities including extended cable are provided, with the exception of phone service
- Small pets welcome
Meal Service – Enjoy delicious, varied and nutritious meals served daily at noon, along with seasonal garden dining. An alternate menu is also available for you for lunch and dinner, with multiple options. Breakfast and dinner are also available for purchase.
Life Enrichment Program – Your life can be as full and rich at The Glen as you want it to be. Play a game, attend a worship service, watch a movie, listen to live performances, or take a day trip. Our full-time Life Enrichment Director coordinates a wide variety of diverse activities, with daily events posted on our monthly calendar.
Choose to listen to a small group of opera singers perform – or learn how to do some of the enlightening and entertaining things you’ve wanted to learn from an expert, from flower-arranging to taking a selfie! Learn more about a wide variety of topics, participate in fun and interesting arts and crafts. And worship each week with various religious services.
If you don’t see exactly what you’re looking for on our activities calendar, please ask for it and we’ll do everything we can to accommodate you. Life is fun at The Glen, and your participation makes it even better.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE
There are many additional services available, for additional fees. Please call us to discuss what you’d like to add.
Additional Meals – You always have an option to add extra meals to your monthly services. Just let us know.
Meal Delivery – Prefer to eat in your room? No problem. We’ll deliver your meals right to your door.
Housekeeping – There’s no need to worry about dusting your room, we’ll take care of that for you. You always have the option of adding housekeeping services as needed as an additional service.
Transportation to Medical Appointments – Transportation assistance to medical appointments is available. Please just let us know in advance.
Additional services require additional fees.