Stiles Assisted Living
Stiles Assisted Living accommodations are perfect for you if you treasure your independence but need a little extra support. Our 24-Hour Nursing Staff and additional services provide just the right amount of support so that you can feel secure, while continuing to enjoy your own living space. Senior apartments are yours to personalize and make your own.
You will enjoy a private apartment, beautiful communal areas, the extensive Harrell Library filled with books of every genre, a general store and gift shop, and amenities and campus activities that offer you the active, carefree lifestyle you want. As a bonus, you’ll be surrounded by people just like you, so friendships have an opportunity to flourish.
There’s always someone available to play games, or take a stroll, or share an arts and crafts experience. We even have lovable certified pet therapy dogs who visit each week and love to be petted and pampered. You can maintain the independence you love, make new friends, and receive all the support you need at The Stiles.
- Elegant community dining room
- Beautifully-designed social areas throughout the community
- Harrell Library equipped with computer & Internet services
- The Village General Store & Gift Shop
- Beauty shop on campus
- On-campus rehabilitation & skilled care available
- Private mail boxes
- Courtesy officers after business hours and on weekends
- Guest apartment rental available for friends and family
- Weekly outings scheduled
- Life enrichment program – Play a game, attend a worship service, or take a trip around the city. Our full-time Life Enrichment Director coordinates a variety of scheduled activities to brighten your day. You can choose from entertainment, educational offerings, opportunities for religious worship, arts and crafts, fun-filled day trips, and more. Enjoy an activity that’s not on our schedule? No problem. We encourage you to make suggestions and participate in spontaneous activities daily.
AMENITIES IN RESIDENCES
- Various sizes & floor plans
- Full kitchen equipped with electric range and refrigerator with ice maker
- Spacious living areas
- Individual temperature control
- Patio with additional storage
- Emergency call system
- Automatic smoke detectors
- All utilities including extended cable are provided, with the exception of phone service
- Small pets welcome
Three meals & a bedtime snack – Enjoy delicious and nutritious breakfast, lunch, and dinner served daily, as well as an evening snack.
24-hour licensed nursing staff
Housekeeping & laundry services provided once a week.
Medication administration – The Glen’s staff can help you keep up with your medications, and we provide daily nurse administration of medications.
Transportation for non-emergency medical visits – Need to see the doctor? We’ll drive you. Our staff offers once monthly non-emergency medical visits. (1 per month/non-accumulative
Additional services are available for Assisted Living residents who need additional care.